No announcement yet.

need advice on 2nd cycle Sust and Deca.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont add the mast yet. I like to see guys add one compound at a time that way they can see how their body recats to it and know where its coming from. If its ur first time using deca and mast and u get. Ertain sides, u wouldnt be able to tell where theyre comin from.

Mclovin. Theres a few threads on here ill try to find for u that gets into the reasons why not to use it for pct after 19-nors. Personally i dont think it would make a huge difference but if theres some research backing it up then i wouldnt do it. Were playing a dangerous game here. No need to take any further risks

Comment

Masteron will do nothing for weight gain, but it will give you a shredded appearance if your body fat is low enough. The most dramatic effect will be exerted on your libido. Deca is going to kill it an Mast is going to turn you into a 15 year old rapist...
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
        Masteron will do nothing for weight gain, but it will give you a shredded appearance if your body fat is low enough. The most dramatic effect will be exerted on your libido. Deca is going to kill it an Mast is going to turn you into a 15 year old rapist...
        lmfao seriously that shit had me rolling
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

thanks for the advice guys deca and test it is! mast next time

Comment

Working...
          X