Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

misread a post above
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 06-06-2012, 10:37 PM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Can I trust naps

Comment

I misread a post above. After the four weeks you quit taking the oral steroids and go on with the injections, you pretty much are only doing the injection instead of both after the first four weeks.

Comment

I'm ready to start injections I'm thinking Abt test e250/tren e 150 400 mg week and maybe dbol are u telling me to do 500mg test e 250 a week for 4 weeks and t bol for 4 weeks and 3000 calories. Can I trust naps. Whts best site. Wht should I do after 4 week jump cycle

Comment

Don't do tren.... and I'll tell you why.

Tren is injected every day or every other day, the sides can be pretty rough, plus your PCT will be different, you will be subject to either progesterone gyno, or estro gyno, but the fact is you won't even know which one it is cause you've never used test by itself, or even dbol... the tren sides can be tough, Tren cough is shitty, not to mention the insomnia, the night sweats, the numerous other sides... plus you said you wanted to build muscles, Tren is a cutting steroid, if you must really do something insane, then use Deca instead of Tren...

This is my last post in this thread, you have all the answers in this thread already, you just didn't bother reading.

As for NAPS, look, nothing we tell you will prove that the site is legit, you try or not, that's your choice...

Good luck

Comment

Sorry if I said somthing wrong

Comment

no but xamo is right bro. we told u not to run tren for a first cycle and explained why, then the very next day you come back and say youre thinking about using tren...not gonna beat a dead horse. take the advice or leave it, up to you. just trying to help you make the best choice for YOU. in my honest opinion, youre not ever close to being ready for steroids. put it off for another year or so, get committed to the diet, training, and recovering that it takes to do this. read everything you can about the foods you need to be eating, supplements you need to be taking, and everything you can about this lifestyle dude. you would be surprised how much you can learn in a short period of time if you make yourself get interested in it. youre only hurting yourself in the end if you dont. good luck bud

Comment

Everyone wants advice, but no one wants to follow it lol. Even if you take the drugs you won't get shit for gains if your diet and training are not in check. If you don't eat, you can't grow, simple as that. xamo and xela have both given you great advice and I recommend you follow it. If you chose not to follow it, I recommend you find another forum that will tell you what you want to hear instead of what you need to hear because at JM, they give you the facts and don't sugar coat it!

Comment

Thanks for the advice

Comment

I added pink salmon 14.75 oz can to diet everyday it's awesome not very expensive and has 630 calories 45 from fat /84 protein it has 0 carbs but nothing's perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X