Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can those that have experienced on winstrol school me on it, i want to startruning it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think tren/test/clen/t3 will shed fat alot better than winny, look at the andromix its a better alternative i.m.o. add some clen to it and poof, you turn into the incredible hulk.
    Otherwise if just doing winny i think a dose of at least 50mg - 75mg ED (depending on how much you weigh) for 8 weeks anything less could be a waste since winny has such a short effective 1/2 life and if your getting tested it stays in you for at least 10 days and up to 30 depending how much you took. Also, Winstrol oral half life is such that the pills should be taken 2x daily, injections should be done once daily. And remember if your using it to shed fat look at it as an aid because the best thing to do starts in the kitchen. Since this is your first cycle wait to do the andromix for next time, but I would def add some type of test to your cycle otherwise skip the winny and just do test.
    mortirius123
    Last edited by mortirius123; 06-02-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Woah, I think we are getting a litttle out of hand here with this ideas.. This obviously sounds like it is your first cycle... Now you can run winstrol alone at 50mg everyday for 6 weeks, but it will not provide you with that really any mass, typically it'll boost your strength and increase your endurance. If this is what you want to do I wouldnt go with the inject, believe me its a pain man and you will get the same results. The majority would say a winnie only cycle is pointless you would see minimal gains except for enhanced definition. If your goals are to stay lean and add ten lbs or so (tell us your goals btw we need all your info to help u the best)
      Then just get two bottles of test e or cyp running 500mg a week split into 2 shots.. and 4-6 weeks of the winnie would typically be done at the end of the 10 week cycle. Thhis is a standard beginner stack. dont listen to a few of the other posts we arent ready for tren or some of that other stuff yet, gotta start small,but the good news is your first cycle is typically the one where you put on the most weight!
      So winstrol would be good unless u really wwana bulk then ur gonna wana go with a different oral. There are alot of choices out there. read read read my friend I read for liek 3 months b4 I did anything, but alot of people aren't like that.. still doesnt mean you shouldnt inform yourself.

Comment

Blue label, im 5'3 weight 150 pounds , havent been working out in a while do to work so i have quite some fat to get rid of. I would like to go up to 165 or 168 of lean muscle while losing the gut. Also trying to get that dreaded 6 pack, we all want. Whos a legit seller of test e and what you recommned on dosage for my height? Thanks for info everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X