No announcement yet.

A good bulk cycle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok this is some good info guys real good . If you run test e at 500 a week deca at 400 a week dbol for 6-8 weeks at low dose .Also taken aromasin 12.5 eod for 12 weeks what would be a good pct for this . Like said never ran deca before. ALOT OF JUICE BRAINS IS BETTER THAN ONE. I just want to thank eveyone for your replies.

Comment

Originally posted by ANABOLIC DOGG View Post
      Ok this is some good info guys real good . If you run test e at 500 a week deca at 400 a week dbol for 6-8 weeks at low dose .Also taken aromasin 12.5 eod for 12 weeks what would be a good pct for this . Like said never ran deca before. ALOT OF JUICE BRAINS IS BETTER THAN ONE. I just want to thank eveyone for your replies.
      be careful with the aro that often. might dry your joints out. nolva is not recommended when using 19-nor substances i.e. deca, tren, etc due to the potential for progesterone related sides

14 days after last pin: 50mg clomid/day x 4 weeks should work just fine

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
        i know its not as common as it seems but, you dont get deca dick with your dosages being 250mg higher than the test? or was that just a suggestion...
        No the whole run ur Test higher than deca to prevent deca dick may have worked for some, before people could get dostinex.. but since prolactin is the problem, dostinex works a hell of a lot better than running high amounts of test.. in fact I personally don't see more sex drive from the jump from 500 to 1000mg of test.. and I really don't grow well on it so I keep it low just as a base to the cycle really.

Comment

He's right. It is the cherry on top... but if u aint got everything else worked out, forget it. I mean ur actually more likely to put on more mass with Test Deca alone.. sure it may be more water and fat.. but that's mass! And is probably more suitable for first timers. The end result is what counts and that can't be achieved without getting everything else right. Put ur gear last drugs wont do thevwork for u.

Comment

honestly there are so many variations of cycles that you just have to try them all and see what works best for you. Everyone is different

But if you want to find basic bulking cycle u can search that in the search tab or simply run a google search and ull get a million hits.. Many of your questions will be answered this way.. My advice is to read and research till u know all the ins and outs and make the best educated choice that suits you.

Comment

OK I did this cycle just wanted to share with you...
              test e 500mg,
              deca 400 mg
              .5 adex ed
              dbol low dose 20mgs for 8 weeks tried 30 but had to back it down

this cycle was ok legs grew alot strength was up. Had to use adex ed at about week 6 nipples were sore and felt a lump it seemed to of controled it at about week 10. But I could still feel the lump .At week 12 I stopped the deca still taking adex ed week 16 the lumps were smaller .
              This was the only thing that was a concern about deca before I took I think the only reason I had problems was that it took deca prolly around five weeks to kick in .So the dbol and deca plus test were working together. But man I had some good pumps!!!!!!!!!!!! GREW PRETTY GOOD TO
              EVERYTHING IS GOOD TO GO NOW!

THANKS TO ALL THAT HELPED

Comment

prob shoulda got some caber bro
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

The gyno would have been from progesterone (prolactin build up), right? Thus the caber. So would adex or letro even do anything in this situation?

Comment

Letro I think was to much caber prolly would have prevented this but when I went from .5 adex eod to. 5 ed it seems to have stop the soreness then.when I stop the dbol it
                    Seem to be under control.

Comment

Working...
                    X