No announcement yet.

Too pumped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually stood corrected by a friend and was going to edit my post and say so - I don't know shit about the medical aspect of it and was presuming and he so corrected my assumptions. I don't understand why both the legal and medical aspects of it contradict themselves though... oh well. I'm always amazed by the things I learn
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

ok so it can lower your bp thats cool i can have my girl draw some blood and just toss it out she has all the gear to do it at home for me i dont have to go anywere or risk anyone getin juced up blood lol cool thanks guys i think im gona try it

Comment

I donate plasma regularly, and every time you donate, you have to answer about 35 questions, all the way down to "have you played with another man's pee pee since 1977. so they include all the questions about using aas, hgh, even ask if youve ever been pierced or tattooed. I don't know the medical reasons, but they will definitely reject you as a donor if you have ever used aas or hgh.

They seem to be very concerned about the use of needles by "non medical professionals" or "shared needles". I wonder the same about blood donation. Perhaps they allow you to donate, but if they know you use aas, they may simply discard your donation.

Comment

Working...
        X