No announcement yet.

looking for advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually have not tried the GP test or deca. my first cycle was biopharm. since then i have been using British dragon. this I really like but unfortanately its getting hard for me to find, but i have heard good things about gp that is probably going to be my next cycle. Why wait for winter?

Comment

I used Deca for years, and I will never use it again. The negative feedback loop involving progesterone is absolutely vicious. I have switched to EQ where I used to use Deca. I am extraordinarily pleased with the difference. EQ is everything Deca was without the bullshit feedback loop. Im not saying to pitch the Deca, but you sure as hell better get some Mast or Proviron and stay up on the SERMs.
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

It really depends on people... personally I'm up to 700 tren A a week and have no sides or prog issues...don't even need anything to prevent prog or estro issues...
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i go quad quad tush tush lol.. if u are pinning ed u need a few more obv.. but that should be sufficient

Comment

I like this Idea bluelabel. alternating. how often do you alternate. im unfamiliar with the term "ed" or "obv". i know to use 1" syringes in quad and 1 1/2" in glutes

Comment

ED: Every day obv : obviously
              xamo
              Last edited by xamo; 04-19-2012, 10:45 AM.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Hey Herbie......You really should alternate everytime you pin. I dont mess with the inner quads or bi's or calves or anything like that. Just the outer quads and glutes. Im still tryna get that left glute down so I dont feel like a retard everytime I pin. LOL.
                "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X