Tren A vs Tren E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAman View Post
    Our doctor said we could take Test E injections all year round. (Lower dose approved by Insurance for LowT, but still 1/2cc a week Insurance pays for isn't bad and it keeps me at about 830 level). Why do some say to only inject up to 10-12 weeks??
    Because there is a difference doing a cycle as opposed to HRT. Big difference.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      definitely spend time reading... cause you're not ready for a cycle
      He's talking about hormone replacement therapy not a cycle.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
        He's talking about hormone replacement therapy not a cycle.
        He's apparently spoken to his Dr about it- yet comes here. The Dr, if he really spoke to him, apparently isn't against his using it- again why is he coming here instead of using prescribed reimbursed drug?
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
          He's apparently spoken to his Dr about it- yet comes here. The Dr, if he really spoke to him, apparently isn't against his using it- again why is he coming here instead of using prescribed reimbursed drug?
          Because I enjoy hearing both sides to get the best knowledge of it all. Yes, my Insurance covers it, but I may want to use it myself one day soon as my Dr. is retiring. My friends have it and inject themselves and it isn't too costly to buy TEST E online.....1-bottle lasts 5-months @ $43.00 a bottle. My Co-Pay is $20.00, so it is a good option to do myself.
          Thanks.
          LAman
          Last edited by LAman; 03-29-2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

welp this thread just became useless to me lmao. LAman, create a thread of your own with a proper title and you will probably get more responses.

Comment

Working...
            X