Parabolin real or fakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by methan View Post
    I never seen any fake from Alpha Pharma it could be an old batch.
    .Then look here my friend,I bring this proves.the power of my knowledge,against the weakness of your words.Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc00106d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	152300Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc00105z.jpg
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	152301Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc00108b.jpg
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	152302.even the old one had identification batch on the packaging.MORE QUESTIONS????
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

If I remember I have two bow expiration date 2011 and 2012, and the amps 2011 and 2012 are not the same, 2012 or 2011 was a little "taller" . the color however was exactly the same as the ""old real parabolan".What it is difficult to know is why the man that make fakes don't make exactly the same paper where it is write all of the product it is really easy.
      difficult to be bodybuilder now, I am now old for a champion,hahaha and I was bodybuilder in the 90 years it was the good time of bodybuider, ronny what is your opinion??

Comment

Originally posted by siberiantiger View Post
        .Then look here my friend,I bring this proves.the power of my knowledge,against the weakness of your words.[ATTACH]3538[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3539[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3540[/ATTACH].even the old one had identification batch on the packaging.MORE QUESTIONS????

Howly shit! awesome info pal!

I have a question about parabolin, i got some real parabolin that i checked in the alpha check site, but i saw that between diferent batches there was a difference of colour between parabolin amps, some where lighter and some were darker. They come from the same source and they were from Mumbay.

Can you explain this difference???

Comment

Originally posted by mikuni46 View Post
          Howly shit! awesome info pal!

I have a question about parabolin, i got some real parabolin that i checked in the alpha check site, but i saw that between diferent batches there was a difference of colour between parabolin amps, some where lighter and some were darker. They come from the same source and they were from Mumbay.

Can you explain this difference???
          this can happen,that between diferent batches there was a difference of colour.is not relevant!!!
          NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Working...
          X