No announcement yet.

Test Flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there is an infection. Delt is mildly tender but I'm sure that's due to the fact that I jabbed a needle into it for the first time in like 6 months haha. other than that everything is normal. Most of the flu symptoms are gone now except for the fact that I still feel nauseous on occasion. Trying to keep my food coming in but it's hard to eat under these conditions sometimes haha

Comment

Had my second shot thursday. No flu symptoms.

Comment

Its just your body reacting to a foreign compound most likely-I usually get it when i start using Tren for about the first week or so but have experienced with Test as well. What brand is your gear btw? As other have said bunk or poorly made gear can also cause this but I'd put my money on it being your bodies natural reaction to a substance it doesnt recognize. If the injection site becomes red or inflamed or you have a persistent fever and the pain in your arm gets worse not better then its time to get on an antibiotic.

Comment

just took test e today and I have test flu today but not as bad as you, and when ever I go over about a year with out running test I feel like this for a week then Im gtg

Comment

I've been running test p and it is making me feel sick too, i guess it is normal for some people......i think i'm going to switch to test e, felt like a God on test e..........But test p results are more visual, because of the lack of water retention.....But i think water weight is a fair price to pay, just got to keep diet clean!

Comment

you can still get the "test flu" from test e or c...you can get it from any aas
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

any updates.. how u feeling.. test flu wouldnt be every shot tho.. it would just be the beginning and it seems like ur feeling better so wats goin on now

Comment

just curious....so don't get out the flame throwers..Ronny's labs have come back on QDL stating they had some sort of "second peak" in them...I really curious to find how this second peak effects or how it can effect the body..?? what is the chemical/chemicals causing this second peak...??? price is really to good to be true, don't mean to be a sceptic but makes me wonder a bit why its sooo cheap...IDK, just thinking out loud....I have only ran Geneza from naps and never had a problem, not to say the other gear is not good as well.... All I have run though is there Cyp. and Deca.
                  test

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                    Did my first shot of this cycle (QDL Test Cyp 250mg) on Monday at like 5:30PM. At about 10:00PM I started feeling a little nauseous. Now it's to the point where I can barely eat because I feel like throwing everything up. Even if I just roll over in bed I feel like puking lol. My friend had a similar feeling last time he shot Sust. Just didn't know what to expect from this. Is this normal?
                    I'M on my first week of sust and start feeling flu like symptoms feeling like crap. This is not my first cycle, but first time using sust hoping its my body adjusting to the gear.Any suggestions would help?

Comment

Originally posted by one-more View Post
                      just curious....so don't get out the flame throwers..Ronny's labs have come back on QDL stating they had some sort of "second peak" in them...I really curious to find how this second peak effects or how it can effect the body..?? what is the chemical/chemicals causing this second peak...??? price is really to good to be true, don't mean to be a sceptic but makes me wonder a bit why its sooo cheap...IDK, just thinking out loud....I have only ran Geneza from naps and never had a problem, not to say the other gear is not good as well.... All I have run though is there Cyp. and Deca.
                      What do you mean by "second peak"? First time I've heard that term lol. Do you have a link to his labs?

Also, for anyone who didn't know, I'm running QDL test cyp 500mg/wk. Started last monday. All flu symptoms are gone so it appears that it was just from my body bitching about the first pin haha.

Comment

Check out Ronny-T post about testing of QDL gear, not saying there is anything wrong with it...he would be the man to know if anyone, just thought it odd in his testing he noticed a second unexplainable peak in his testing results...does not seem he will be delving into this further to see what it is "in particular" that has caused this, did test well though as far as potency....
                        test

Comment

Cool, I'll go take a look at it!

Comment

Working...
                          X