No announcement yet.

Starting first cycle today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job getting where u r first b4 taking the next step! U got good size and tone already im sure u will get desired effects! U have a good plan in place! Smart! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jdiddy3844 View Post
      Good job getting where u r first b4 taking the next step! U got good size and tone already im sure u will get desired effects! U have a good plan in place! Smart! Good luck!
      thanks man...do you or anyone else have any input on my previous question? About starting to use my GP test..iive been using what i have, but want to start using the GP test e to finish off the cycle..im assuming that shouldnt be an issue correct?

Comment

hey bro. You look huge already. In my opinion, I would think that switching over to the GP test shouldn't be a problem. especially if you were already using test e from another company. test e should be test e? good luck. can't hurt to try.

Comment

How much ML you in one pin?

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
            How much ML you in one pin?
            1ml, 250mg per pin, pinning each Sunday and Wednesday. The test must be kicking in now, I'm on day 23, and have felt amazing at the gym the last 3 days, squatted 475x3 yesterday which was awesome since my previous best was 445x5, gained strength in every other compound movement as well and still have 7 weeks to go, looking forward to the next few weeks!

Comment

Working...
            X