Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
    Right on, looks like I'll just save the dbol for another cycle
    dont be in such a rush to use everything. the less you can use and get some gains the better. take advantage of your receptor sites being fresh. once you start using more compounds and higher and higher doses your gunna dull them and have to continue using a lot which is when you start risking all the side effects.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ok, so I'll do 12 weeks of test c, 750mg/wk. 4 weeks of anadrol to kick start it. .5 arimidex eod or e3d. and I got ahold of some novladex for a post. How soon do I want to start the arimidex?

Comment

However, 16 wks isn't that scary if you do the following: use HCG at 250 mg's every 4 days, adex at .5 eod or e3d, you have a SOLID pct - like Nolva plus clomid. And like I said taper that Deca off before the end of the cycle to avoid the crash.
        Gym Pasadena

Comment

I'm telling you ... You don't need 750mg a week for 12 weeks for a 2nd-3rd cycle. Less is more. Your body can only put on so much during a given time.

Let's say you gain 30lbs on 500mg. It does not mean you would have gained 40lbs with 750mg or 50lbs with 1000mgs. The human body has limitations.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

So you think I should drop to 500mg then?

Comment

Working...
            X