Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to get a lead in the right direction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok you guys are awesome!

Gonna get this thing going Friday. Just curious How long has it taken you guys to get your order in the US?

Comment

It took about 5 weeks for me to received my order. I am running 250mg every 4th day. It equates to 437mg/week for 11 weeks

Comment

ya?

2 Vials?

And are you in the US?

Comment

A friend of mine did a very good first cycle,more conservative(5 days after the last inj the body is free of AAS and the PCT can start): week 1-4 Testo Propionate 200mg/week - Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate 200mg/week - Dianabol 10 mg 1 hour pre workout. week 5-8 Testo P. 250mg/week - Nandrolone P.P. 250mg/week - proviron 50 mg 2 x day - week 7 250HCG 2 x week - week 8 500HCG 2 x week . At the end he was 7 kg/16lbs heavier and very leaner. I don't remember the PCT but it was very effective ( 9at least for him .

Comment

Originally posted by clepire View Post
            2 Vials?

And are you in the US?
            Yes, 2 vials.
            Yes, in the US.
            It shipped pretty quickly but time in transit/customs is not that fast. Can't beat the price though.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
              It took about 5 weeks for me to received my order. I am running 250mg every 4th day. It equates to 437mg/week for 11 weeks
              thats actually much longer than usual. lets try to not talk too much about shipping info here though. i know we dont have any rules for this board, but we'll be safer if we don't go into too much details, ya know.

clepire, best of luck with your cycle. do keep us posted. if you want, keep a log about it on the board for us.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sorry about that. Who ever is mod/admin can edit or delete my comments.

Comment

When i Get the order I will Deff Do before and after type stuff on here!

Now I just need to figure out how many G's of protein i need to intake a day along with how many calories!

Comment

Joinnivoscone buy tramadol online

In a acute injury the injured part goes through an inflammatory process, using the soup of irritating chemicals getting up normally silent pain nerves plus a stream of nerves impulses making their way upwards. These enter in the spinal-cord and pass the messages on to the next stage nerves, which become highly stimulated through the incoming impulse streams when they will amplify the incoming pain levels. This increases and passes on higher pain intensities up to the brain, forcing us to adopt corrective actions.Medications are likely to be split up into two groups - over-the-counter (OTC) medications, available in pharmacies and supermarkets without special restrictions, and prescription only medicines (POM), which must be determined by a physician. The majority of the OTC medications are likely to be considered safe enough as they don't harm people if taken as instructed.Generally speaking, OTC drugs should be primarily utilized to treat a complaint that does not require the direct supervision of your doctor and have to be proven to be reasonably safe and well-tolerated. OTC drugs are also required to get minimum abuse potential, although in some areas drugs including codeine can be purchased. OTC medications usually require strictly limited formulations or paperwork or identification to be submitted during purchase. Aspirin is probably the oldest OTC drugs still manufactured.
                    tramadol online By way of tests with wildlife, it is often found that Tramadol (Ultram) is often a soft inducer regarding selected medicine metabolic rate programs.Colored whitened, there is certainly fifty mg of Tramadol hydrochloride within Ultram pills..Permit your doctor find out about almost all medications or perhaps treatments you might be using, like the supplement, St . John's Wort that functions within a very similar method being an MAO inhibitor.

Comment

Working...
                    X