• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
    Yeah,

Why tren at the end? Not the full 10?

Ive heard that a couple of times to be fair
    One would run the tren a. at the end because, It is toxic by nature so you try to run it as short as possible, Its a nice polisher and it burns fat. Basically the tren will bring ya to your peak. Try it...lol

Comment

Your wasting time and money if you run tren-e for only 6 weeks.....
      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

at least 400 mg a wk of tren e

Comment

Hey bud - Ive used RHOM tri-test 400. It was fantastic stuff, it was very thick though so was best warmed a little but it was super smooth and no pip. After my recent issues with my current source Im going back to my old one that sells rhom and pro chem stuff. Im gonna run tri-test 400 with deca 300 prochem for 16 weeks then just the test for 4 weeks after.... When naps is back open l'll pop an order in with them..... Let me know what u think of the tren buddy....If its as good a the test you're going to enjoy

Comment

if u roll with test e and get bad sides itll take that much longer for them to subside thats normally why people start with a shorter ester.. i am about to tri tren suspension actually! at like 40 mg ed 20m 20nite

Comment

rohm is highly rated here in the uk!

Comment

Working...
              X