Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Critique my FIRST EVER Cycle! (Help Appreciated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want more mass, Cruzi. Being so long really makes it hard for me to look thick. I don't want to be an absolute monster, but I want to be aesthetic and have people double take when I walk by. And again, because I was/am so lanky, I need more muscle than the average person to look built. I also want a fuller look. As mentioned though, I will pursue this naturally for a while yet.

If you're after a specific goal.. I'm not sure what's realistic to aim for with this cycle. I want a minimum 5kg (about 10lbs) added muscle when it's all said and done. If I can KEEP 10kg (22lbs) I'd be over the moon and probably never cycle again. Anything over 10kg would be a bonus.. but yeah. Not sure what's realistic.

Updated Cycle plan.

Cycle
    Weeks 1 -12
    Test-E - 400mg/Week (2 x 200mg injections)
    Weeks 1 - 14
    Arimidex - 0.5mg E2D
    HCG - 250iu E3D

PCT - 2 weeks after last Test-E injection
    Weeks 15 - 18
    Aromasin - 25mgED//25mgED//12.5mgED//12.5mgED
    Clomid - 100mgED//50mgED//50mgED//50mgED

Incase of gyno, Arimidex will be increased to .5mgED.
    If persists, 1mg ED.
    If persists, Lectrozole wil be introduced @ .25mgED

Comment

if you do it right you can pry put on 20 lbs while on cycle, but most likely lose 8-12 lbs after pct. everyone always says: "two steps forward, and 1 step back." but hey 10lbs of lean muscle in 3 months if fucking awesome. naturally it would take a year or more.

Comment

3 cycles it is!! :-P

Comment

haha I hear that you can never do JUST 1 cycle. im sure it feels awesome being "on"

cant wait for May to roll around...getting excited!

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why the wait?

Comment

As far as hcg the best way I've seen it work was 250ius rod throughout, stopped a week before pct then restarted 2 weeks into pct. I've had my friend do this since we started using 5 years or so ago and he fully recovers and holds 255-260.
              Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Elgeno View Post
                Just out of curiosity, why the wait?
                Im currently in a PCT from a PH run I just finished. I'll be done with that in 3 weeks and then Ive gotta give my body about 3 months months off to recover. So May is the earliest I want to push it. and plus that should give me enough time to totally dial in my diet.

Comment

Originally posted by yeabuddy View Post
                  Im currently in a PCT from a PH run I just finished. I'll be done with that in 3 weeks and then Ive gotta give my body about 3 months months off to recover. So May is the earliest I want to push it. and plus that should give me enough time to totally dial in my diet.
                  Very good !!!
                  Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
                  X