• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pic

..a comparison pic..
    Attached Files

Comment

Fake is upper pic and lower is real, right?
      big1
      Last edited by big1; 01-04-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

lower pics

Comment

Thanks you're the man

Comment

pics here... http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/norma-hellas

Comment

great post bro as always

Comment

I have seen some really good fakes but the way I always can tell is the lot # and expiration date. Deca is always 2 yr expiration date. I got some that were way off. The soure I got them from tried to play dumb when i told him. They even came with the boxes but there was not any uv stickers on them. That is one dead give away. I really wish somebody would test bayer primobolan. I have seen so many of them with the newer bayer label but I am pretty sure there are fakes everywhere. None of them have been tested to my knowledge but I have a couple from a couple different sources I sure wish I could get tested. Also, bayer testoviron depot sold in Thai pharamacies. They are everywhere in Thailand. I have some I got but I am not sure if they are real. everything looks good on them but I used them for about a month and did not get any results. At the time, I was having stomach issues and not being able to get all my meals in so I blamed it on my diet. I would love to have these tested as well. I have seen so much fake hg stuff that looks pretty damn good. I am pretty sure more than half of the hg stuff floating around is counterfeit but with active ingredients in them.

Comment

About 60% and I bought some nice ones too.. http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...et-netherlands
                  I'll post some pics later..

This counterfeited NILE is not mixed properly in the link uniformity analyses which means that underground produced ampoulles and vials are not equel dosed becaused they are not mixed properly.

See the cristalisation in one amp..
                  Attached Files

Comment

marekovih's are REAL. They are the same ones that i have and the ones that ronny posted in his REAL/Fake pics.

Comment

Originally posted by marekovich View Post

yep! real deal!

Comment

Of course, it`s real Directly from country of production and work as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by marekovich View Post
                          Of course, it`s real Directly from country of production and work as hell.
                          nice!! yeah an earlier poster said they were Real Fake, i just didn't want anyone else thinking he was correct

Comment

Working...
                          X