Cutting cycle - opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap I thought I answered. Lol

Well I'm definitely hoping it mainly is water weight.. not that I think the fat will be hard to shred I don't think it will but i'd rather have more muscles. We'll see anyways. I was going to run a Nolva only PCT, but then if it'd work better with clomid and HCG I'd consider it.

As far as the next cycle, test P and the ECA are sure things. Not that I'm going to implement Tren but why the reluctance toward it in a second cycle?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I realize tho, I'm only gonna run cutting cycles and lean bulking from now on..

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
        Crap I thought I answered. Lol

Well I'm definitely hoping it mainly is water weight.. not that I think the fat will be hard to shred I don't think it will but i'd rather have more muscles. We'll see anyways. I was going to run a Nolva only PCT, but then if it'd work better with clomid and HCG I'd consider it.

As far as the next cycle, test P and the ECA are sure things. Not that I'm going to implement Tren but why the reluctance toward it in a second cycle?
        Im a 100% believer in hcg, it stimulates your testes into restarting your htpa. Tren has nasty sides, I will only run tren-a for the end of prep for now on. The cough is un fuc'n real !!! Nothing like not knowing if your going to nearly cough to death during an inject. Oh man I can taste that shit now......nasty ! Night sweats and the aggression, Ive lost jobs and almost my wife because of it. So I beleive that guys should try and use other compounds for a while, then if they must try it later on. You just dont think the same when on tren......and it's never for the better.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I see. Well my job requires my being aggressive and i don't have a wife. See I'm all g2g lmao

Comment

Working...
          X