AAS for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
    Yea I agree....My wife runs it with her cycles and she loves it!! Works wonders for her (nolva)....... I wonder though, What would Arimidex do vs. nolva for females??
    good question. an AI works well for females when they are running AAS. otherwise, the estrogen in their bodies is being produced directly vs through the aromatase enzyme, so nolvadex is more effective.

using nolva or adex in conjunction with AAS can cause more side effects though because estrogen/test is getting thrown off even further. the chance of virilization does go up when running these drugs in combonation....or when ran one right after the next.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by STEFAN View Post
      if a woman ran anavar at 5mg ED what is the best time to take it? and as far as a woman taking nolva 10mg ED drops fat and hardens or just more of a hardener?
      if possible, 2 x a day. otherwise, just once will still work just fine.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I would imagine its hard enough to break a 25mg pill 4 ways to 6.25mg so it taken once daily one hour before workout would
        Be best I assume. And does a woman need any sort of PCT?

I can't seem to find much information for women online and I don't know any figure competitors that would openly admit to using gear. And I really don't want to give any blind advise other than saying "take this pill and good luck"

Comment

no PCT is needed. anytime of day is fine, as long as its consistant. females can be sensitive to male hormones in many ways. my girl sometimes gets insomnia and upset stomach early in her cycles. she takes her anavar first thing in the morning to help avoid sleep issues.

just make sure she is aware of all the side effects that exist for females. i dont expect that 6mg of var would cause many problems, but you know the way it goes. once you do a cycle, you want to do another. many side effects are not reversable. once she sprouts facial hair(which can and does happen to some females at 5 mg) or once her voice changes, it will never go away. for most, it isnt worth the risks. if you want, drop me a PM and i can give you some links for her to look into before she decides. there isnt as much info about women and aas out there, but it is out there.

Comment

sam your PM are full. send me any info you got. i have 100 25mg var that i was gonna break in 1/4 for her to take each morning. let me get the skinny on what workouts and sides she should expect. if you have any females that would be willing to PM me as well would be awesome. i want her to know everything before she takes it.

Comment

Working...
            X