No announcement yet.

Test Flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just gotta push thru it, bro. Sucks but once done you'll feel great when it kicks in .
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      For the night sweats I put down a towel on my pillow and a beach towel down on the bed, that should help alot.
      i do the exact same thing. when i used to take tren, i would keep a spare towl next to the bed so i could swap them out in the middle of the night when the first one was soaked haha. good times
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
        I know a guy who took 100mgs. eod of that prop. and it took him around 2 weeks to get used to it.. Alot of guys get that from prop.
        Bump.

It's just the body getting used to a foreign substance. Basically, your body's trying to fight it off...hence the flu like symptoms.... Your body should become adapted to the prop within a few wks. This is more prevalent to prop than any other form of test. The reason is, even though the mg/ml is low compared to cyp or enth, the prop is absorbed into your bloodstream and hits the androgen receptors much more quickly.

Comment

Yeah what he said^^^^
          Originally posted by two_slug View Post
          Bump.

It's just the body getting used to a foreign substance. Basically, your body's trying to fight it off...hence the flu like symptoms.... Your body should become adapted to the prop within a few wks. This is more prevalent to prop than any other form of test. The reason is, even though the mg/ml is low compared to cyp or enth, the prop is absorbed into your bloodstream and hits the androgen receptors much more quickly.

Comment

Yea i figured that much, i guess faster isnt always "better" everyday is a battle.

Comment

Yo Cruz, I try to sweat it out as well but im always scared my temp could up too high can cause brain damage. I dunno how real the threat is but my sis is a doc and she had a terrible fever once and she asked me to switch out the wet towel her head every 15mins to help reduce the surface temp. wats r ur bros thoughts?

Comment

Your health comes before anything else bro. If symptoms were similar to a minor case of the flu, you might want to stick it out, but if you're running a high fever( one you feel could be life threatening) you might consider stopping. Jmo

How high is your fever?

Comment

it comes n goes with the dosing of ibuprofen. Im not sure but i dont think very high.

Comment

If it were me and I only had a 99 to to 100 degree fever, i'd probably stick it out for another wk or so. Any higher of a fever and I'd probably quite.

Again, this is just my opinion and what I would do.

Comment

Working...
                    X