No announcement yet.

Test Preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the input man, i had no intentions of running tren in the first cycle, nor do i even know if i will ever run tren after reading and hearing about the gnarly side effects that accompany that. how about masteron though i'm pretty unfamiliar there

Comment

For a first Test and Dbol is good. Don't need to get too crazy with it. Mast will dry you up nicely but I'd wait on that until a few more cycles. Definitely not Tren as a first.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
        For a first Test and Dbol is good. Don't need to get too crazy with it. Mast will dry you up nicely but I'd wait on that until a few more cycles. Definitely not Tren as a first.
        Yea, this would be ideal for a first time. I would even run that d-bol around 20mgs. a day...
        Test 4-500mgs. a wk. 1-12 wks.
        D-bol 20mgs. a day. 1-4wks.
        Save that mast like he said for a future summer stack..... I need to get me some mast....hhmmm!!

Comment

good lookin out guys, thanks for all the info. i will probably be starting my cycle right before summer starts and then all the way through summer. just the way schooling and shit is working out. and i wanna be able to focus on the cycle 100% and make sure i'm paying attention to everything. i'll save the mast for the second round i guess.

Comment

Working...
          X