whats your cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    pushinweight, i like the idea of the mast in that otherwise classic test/deca/dbol. i bet your mast is gonna bind so well to shbg that you wont even miss the prov
    i figured id give this cycle a try after having a "anabolic guru" suggest it. id like to claim the concept myself but i cant, heres his suggestion

"Ok so my theories are simple yet not mainstream. I believe that the key to a successful cycle is quality gains that are sustainable and health conscious. I also believe that I can disspell a ton of the “cycle myths” that the self proclaimed gurus rant about. Now I DON’T believe that my principle are the holy grail of cycle mapping but I can assure you that synergism, quality mass, drop in bodyfat and good clean moderate gains are what can be achieved. First off, allow me to disspell the myths….

CYCLE MYTHS:
    1. a bigger specimen must use higher doses
    2. a seasoned juicer w/ a lot of cycle experience must use higher doses
    3. complete estrogen/progesterone suppression can hinder gains
    4. test dose must be higher than dose of other compounds
    5. exotic compounds such as test no ester or ment or turinabol are proven

HOW I DISPELL THESE MYTHS:
    1. dose is related to side effects VS desired effects
    2. bullshit, I can make someone grow on a total compound total of 1.5grams/wk
    3. estrogen/progesterone contribute to bloat, acne, high BP, and contrary to belief, water logged muscles are not stronger muscles
    4. if you include proviron (which is included in EVERY cycle I write) androgen levels are high enough that test dose does not have to be exaggerated
    5. these compounds are not proven, it is all bro science and the basics have worked yr after yr. I believe these new designer compounds/peptides and mega doses are the reasons why bb’ers today have abdominal distension unlike Arnold or Lou ever had

MY BASICS:

Every cycle is to bulk and cut simultaneously.
    If you are using GH, a small dose of T3 and Synthroid will reduce GH related bloat
    I prefer short esters over long but most cannot take pinning ev other day
    Orals never ran longer than 6 wks if Dbol or Drol, 8 wks if winny or var
    Include proviron in every cycle at around 50mgs/day
    Going over a gram a wk of test is bullshit unless you plan on competing at national level
    Each cycle is made up of a Test Base, a Nandrolone Base and a DHT derivative
    --------EX:1, 750mgs Test E, 500mgs Deca, 500mgs Mast
    ------------:2, 600mgs Test Prop, 400mgs NPP, 500mgs Primo

And so forth.

Orals can be used a kickstart to get body in anabolism and prevent catabolism in beginning of cycle while injects take effect, or at end of cycle as injects clear system

After ******** and I deliberated on the best protocol for GH one summer, we decided that splitting the dose, 1st upon waking up, then 10 hours later would work best based on lessened side effects and bang for buck purposes.
    What are my favorite compounds? Well that is easy. I base it just as I base my investments. Risk VS Reward. How much will I gain and keep and what will it cost my body in side effects and loss of gains. I will list which compounds I favor most and why…

1. Primo. Its costly but at 600mgs/wk 12 wks or longer and this drug (if legit) is magic
    2. Masteron. Bullshit that you have to be super lean to reap the benefits
    3. Anavar. 60mgs per day of QUALITY var will yield same strength gains that 50mgs a day of drol or dbol will. Try it out if you don’t believe me.
    4. NPP. Gives you the joint benefit of deca w/o bloat and increased risk of gyno b/c like test prop VS test enth, NPP has more active drug per mg
    5. Test prop. Test is def king, but if you haven’t tried the Viromones, well I am sorry for you. I hate bloat and feel so much harder on prop
    6. Proviron. The game changer. Helps to control estrogen, keeps dick hard daily and can allow for a lower test dose w/o harsh sexual desire declined

What I don’t like..

1. Tren. I know I am going to catch flack on this. The night sweats, the vivid dreams, the lack of patience.. I can deal without all of that shit. We all have experienced one of those at some point
    2. Drol/Dbol. See above. Var is always the better choice if the quality is high
    3. Winstrol. Dries me out and is almost always painful in in water, even Desmas
    4. EQ. Does anyone really know how great this drug truly is? How can one tell when they are taking it with a ton of test.? Undecanoate is like the longest acting ester so who the hell has time to reap the rewards that we speculate occur as a result of this compound?"
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

interesting read, pushinweight. i'm always into hearing when someone puts their experience into words and lays it out like this. i agree with a lot of things he says. not to be a hater, but there are a few things that dont fly with me though. a couple of the major ones include his comment on NPP holding more actual hormone that deca. you would think that would be logical, right, but from what i have understood, per 100mg, deca has 62mg and NPP has 63mg. i guess PP is kind of complex?? also, i dont agree about the estrogen comment. too much is bad but so is too little. when i asked dave palumbo, he told me that, most important, estrogen will resensitize the androgen receptor and thats why our gains can slow/stop when taking too much AI. not to mention, estrogen is cardio protective and of course, dry joint issues, sex drive problems, ect ,ect.

i'm not hating on him though. i thought it was an interesting read. thanks
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I found that i bloated less on Prop then on enanthate, and i don't understand Masteron... I've been around 12-14%bf, took it with prop and tren..
        I agree on primo, primo is the king for me. Little bit painful day after, but nothing serius

Comment

i think the mast is about creating a cycle that attacks from every angle "Each cycle is made up of a Test Base, a Nandrolone Base and a DHT derivative"

primo is one of the few things i've never used. i've heard it can be hard on hair...though i've taken everything else that is known to kill hair lol...i guess it has more to do with the cost attached. i'd like to give it a go sometime.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

coach5, i had no idea you were so big, brother! how tall are you? i like the way you've got your winny lined up. i have found it to work well for me, ramping up like that. i like this combo. you're going to be dry and veiny by the end of this!

Comment

Keeping it simple Big SAM!!! This winter I'm running Test and Deca for around 16 wks. Also I'm thinking of trying Anodrol.. If I decide on this It'll look like:
              Adrol (50mgs. a day 1-4wks.)
              Test Cyp. ( 1000mgs. 1-16 wks.)
              Deca ( 750mgs. 1-16 wks. )
              The goal here is gaining as much size and strength as possible.. I'll be playing around on the bench this winter.. Trying to get to 500pds.

Comment

Working...
              X