melanotan II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
    Thanx for the info this is something i have been wondering about taking myself. I am the same Im a pasty white blonde hair dude lol i burn the first few times then after that just become a darker white. I will give this a try
    if this dont work nothing will! this peptide is a miracle to some people casper completion lol..

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      ok, update. so i looked at myself and thought "holy shit, this is the most tan i have ever been! in fact, i'm a little too tan." unless i am going to do a show, i dont want to be ridiculously dark. so, i cut the dose way down. i figured i'd do somewhere around .5mg to 1mg 2X a wk. after only a few days, my tan has faded dramatically. now keep in mind, my skin doenst tan easily and even when i do tan, it fades fast. turns out, the my tan fades quickly on MTII as well. now i'm bumping the dose back up a little and see if i can find some middle ground.
      only part i had a difference experience then u with...my tan lasted MUCH longer then usual when on mtII.. it did fade over time, but nothing like normal..i always loved being dark as possible but YES u can become to dark when on this stuff..like insane dark

Comment

Yeah my tan lasted a long time after stopping. I just started again.
        Had to give it up last time cuz the stuff was making my abs VERY uncomfortable. I think i was loading waaaaay too long
        At the dose I was using. I got so damn dark my dad was calling me habib and I was getting
        Pulled over all the time.hahahahaha

Comment

Sam why don't you use the product to get the walking around tan you want and tyhe day before the show get a dark spray tan done? I'm sure you have thought of this already. I'm just curious if you don't like it, why? I'm happy that you found a product that works for you. That's always a good thing. Also wanted to thank you for all the time and effort you put into educating us all every time you get a chance. Good luck and thanks.
          Knowledge Is Power

Comment

this is an injectable correct? I was wondering about this stuff also. Do you go sub q or IM
            Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Working...
            X