• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Anabol

The famous pentangle shaped pinkies..
    Attached Files

faked

..its a shame that they are faked so much..
    Attached Files

Comment

i heard that these have been discontinued... had something to do with the renewing license, any truth to that ronny?

Comment

Bro..they are still produced.

Comment

I am dissapointed with them, last time I ordered a tube they come up very weak or even bunk...
          and I had purchased legit ones

Comment

pics

I find that very hard to believe, we analysed many batches always good, it genuine pharmaceutical quality, the have to meet pharmacopeia. What i think is that you purchased some counterfeits. Most of everything floating around are counterfeited jars. I get a jar next week, now I only got the tabs. I'll post some old jars to show waht I mean.

I'll search the drive for some analyses reports..
            Attached Files

Comment

hmm maybe Ronny but to be right I will make a few shots of my tube and the tabs and will upload for you guys to check

Comment

or if you have any left over to send to ronny for testing.. wouldnt be a bad idea either

Comment

Why is Ronnie getting all the love? Send to me and I will test them!

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
                    Why is Ronnie getting all the love? Send to me and I will test them!
                    You'll test them "in vivo" not in the lab.

It is possible to detect presence of Methandrostenolone with a XTC tester (EZ test)
                    see pic the methandrostenolone starts to "bleed" white tabs colour brown.
                    Attached Files

Comment

If you’re into home canning like I am, you’ll know how important it is to have good-quality lids. That’s why I’m so glad I found ForJars. Their lids are some of the best I’ve ever used. The seal they create is incredibly strong, giving me peace of mind that my homemade jams and pickles are safely stored. What I love most is that these lids are reusable, which is perfect for someone who cans often. They’ve held up through multiple uses and always deliver consistent results. ForJars offers a great product that I can trust, and their website https://forjars.co/ makes it easy to order exactly what I need. I highly recommend giving them a try!

Comment

Working...
                      X