Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did you buy the 4g kit Cage?

Comment

Yeah it's got everything in it I was happy. Trying to find out how to make test pop too
      Do I have to use test pop with tren or can I use test c
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
        Yeah it's got everything in it I was happy. Trying to find out how to make test pop too
        you can use any kind of test you like with your tren. running fast acting prop makes sense since your tren is an ace ester, but i've ran tren with cyp and had great cycles. as far as making prop, i've heard that when you strip the estradiol from synovex, the prop ester gets stripped as well and you are left with TNE. if we could find basskiller, he'd be the best guy to ask.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I may just buy some test pop it's cheap . I was just going to do 100mgs of tren oed and see how it goes for 7 weeks
          1-5 dbol 30 mgs a day
          1-12 test c 750 a week
          4-11 tren 100 eod

Comment

Test Prop for 10 grams

10 grams powder
            72.5 ml sesame oil
            5ml Benzyl AlcoholA 5%
            15ml Benzyl Benzoate 15%
            Syringes
            Vial
            Sterile Vial
            Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
            2. Place powder in vial.
            3. Add BA & BB to the vial.
            4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
            5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
            6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
            7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
            8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
            9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
            10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

edit...
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 05-26-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

You can use any form of test with tren but test prop really has a synergy with tren ace
                And if you happen to convert your own test prop from synovex, Then you can add the powder to your converted tren to make Profina ..LOL I made up that name back in 2002 when I first combined the two after converting both synovex and finaplix
                "people at my gym that arent on boards know basskiller. its crazy" ~~ incrediblehawk

yes I am the basskiller from basskilleronline.com

Comment

Hi all just ordered all my fun stuff to experiment with any advice or tips for this fina run would be greatly appreciated thanks btw I am to the 4 gram batch...
                  nympholvr
                  Last edited by nympholvr; 07-25-2011, 02:00 AM.
                  Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Working...
                  X