No announcement yet.

Test Enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call Bullsh*t... Noway it's the Test-E in 8 days.

Comment

Call it what you want Chief. I have no reason to lie. I dont know you people and im not real concerned with winning "E-cool points". Told everyone I'd keep them updated and thats what Im doing. Just start The Tbol today. Hope everything keeps rolling on smoothly.

On a side note though. I recently dropped from 210lbs to 187 in hopes of joining the military. I sacrificed a little muscle while cutting the weight. Joining didnt work out for me. So this could be me just rebounding. Im also eating a lot of red meats and my diet is filled with a lot more whole foods rather than "meal replacement" shakes.

Comment

Did my third shot of gl test e today while taking 30mgs Balkan dbol, im up 10 lbs. Good stuff.

Comment

A pound a day? WATER......you on a beef jerky with extra salt diet? I don't think coach is calling you a liar per se its just theoretically impossible to gain a pound a day in muscle. I'm running 750 mg of test e and 600 mg of EQ plus just finished last week 100 mg dbol which I had to cut back to 50 cuz it was too much. Im in week 8. So far I've increased from 249 to 261 and that's in 8 weeks bro. Strength wise I'm up between 25-40 pounds on all my sets. I think I'm rockin way more gear and I'm not slouching on my workouts. So I'm just sayin bro, numbers don't make sense. Not that yer lying. Yer right. Got no reason to here. Either way, good luck.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Just curious, who's cycle idea was that and how many cycles have you done already? 2 weeks of tbol then three weeks of winny at the end?
            Do you have anything for the estrogen buildup from the test? Did you get any HCG? Why are you starting the proviron at week 13? Just curious. How many weeks after week 16 are you going to continue taking proviron? Anything else to go with it?
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

It was my idea. Like I mentioned before I messed up on ordering and only got one pack of Tbol . Thats why I waited til after the first week to start it so that It would run me out to the third week of the cycle. And even though results may be minimal in the alotted time frame im hoping that it will still yield at least some. By that time the test should have kicked in. Ive done 2 cycles before. Ive never had problems with gyno or estrogen sides, but yes, I do have Nolva. The reason Im taking Proviron towards the end is for a few different reasons. Im taking it in hopes that if my sex drive gets shut down from the winny It will get the flag to the top of the pole per se. Also I figured It would be the perfect time because I will be taking the winny so between the two, I should get a pretty hard and dense look. It will also create a nice synergistic effect with the test and Im hoping it will finish the cycle off on a good note. And not that It makes a huge difference but I'll be taking winny at weeks 13-16. Thats 4 weeks. I know the cycle looks weird to some, but Im basically making due with what I had as far as the Tbol goes. I will run the proviron and nolva as well as a natural test booster out until week 20-22 depending on how I feel and If I feel as though Ive recovered from the cycle.
              LittleNicky
              Last edited by LittleNicky; 05-16-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

And Nephilim, youre definintely running way more than me. However, weight wise youre on a whole nother level. Ive been as heavy as 216lbs. And I also said just prior to your posts that I recently dropped from 210 to 187. Thats 23lbs in a little under 2 months. I lost it reather quickly and did sacrifice some muscle. I was just a little freaked out at first because all of my working sets have gone up about 20-25lbs and that was 2 days after my first inject. Maybe its just muscle memory coming into play. I honestly dont know. But whatever it is, It needs to stick around.

Comment

You are young you've got that as a plus on your side. That's a lot of weight also to drop in a short period of time. 3 pounds a week on average. Your body is probably like WTF u doing to me? Good luck. Keep us posted.
                  MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Lol yea my body is going nuts right now. But I like that i can change my body and go up or down with my weight If i want to. Its the keeping lean part thats tricky for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X