No announcement yet.

KC Chiefs Supposedly Dealing With 'Rejuvenated' Chicago Bears HC Matt Eberflus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs Supposedly Dealing With 'Rejuvenated' Chicago Bears HC Matt Eberflus

The Kansas City Chiefs' 3rd video game of the 2023 campaign comes against a Chicago Bears https://www.tbbfanshop.com/collectio...-barton-jersey club that has lost 12 straight video games going back to the 2022 period. Presently 0-2 this year, the Matt Eberflus-led Bears are wanting to come into Kansas City and steal a home group is favored by double-digits in this contest, which is a testimony not just to the talent disparity in between both sides yet likewise to the quantity of dramatization Chicago experienced in the week leading up to this Wednesday, protective coordinator Alan Williams revealed that he was surrendering from the group, efficient quickly, to "care for my health and wellness and my family members." This came after he had not been existing for the Bears' Week 2 competition with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, creating some unpredictability bordering his standing with the franchise to start with. With Williams's resignation beginning such brief notice, Chicago has yet to call an official substitute for acting protective coordinator versus the Chiefs, in a means, will certainly be Eberflus. The 53-year-old has lots of experience as a protective trainer and play-caller, and he'll take care of those duties in Kansas City in Week 3. According to a Sunday early morning report from Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, Eberflus is "revitalized" since he gets some control and flexibility back on protection: " Oh, I'm really excited, " said Eberflus, who at some point could call a protective coordinator but hasn't yet. "I enjoy that component of the video game. It was excellent that very first year to be just the head trainer and do all the video game management stuff. Today that I have actually had the job for a year and two video games https://www.tbbfanshop.com/collectio...-turner-jersey, it gave me a good structure to do both." Talking of freedom, third-year quarterback Justin Fields discussed a relative lack of just that previously this week. After the 24-year-old drifted that training might have had something to do with him playing too "robot" and not playing like himself, an abbreviated clip of his statement was published online and it subsequently went viral. The reaction to it was largely unfavorable, as several translated words as a shot at Chicago's training staff. Area later on nipped those inferences in the bud. .

Working...
X