Test E/EQ/Dbol Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
    Vulgarity, you got to be able to take constructive criticisim. When you put yourself out there so much you gotta expect it. This is your first cycle right? There are a lot of members here who have years and years of experience. So when you ask for advice and then shoot that advice down it just shows immaturaty on your part. You don't have to take that advice but why try to school the guys that you are trying to gain knowledge from? We are all here to learn and help eachother out, no reason to get negative or put anyone down.
    Whether I or anyone else thinks your cycle or PCT is wrong really doesn't matter now - cuz' you are doing it. And I hope everything turns out the way you planned. Good luck brother.
    Agree, but maged is out of line in my opinion. He went overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by dboss10 View Post
      Agree, but maged is out of line in my opinion. He went overboard.
      Also agree, theres no room at JM for that stuff. Thats one reason I love this place.

Comment

lol........

Comment

Originally posted by dboss10 View Post
          AMEN! And how is a junior member gonna come up in here and start flaming and attacking a member with more posts, tellin him to "get the fuck out of here???" Maged are you serious bro? Are you running tren?? Chill out dude, this aint elite fitness bro and we try not to bash each other around here like you have just done. Vulgarity, i'm sorry bro that this is happening to you. I did leave some input on your cycle that you may have not liked, but i never said anything like this. You didnt deserve this crap.
          yes i am serious...read the whole thread, and u will know that i am serious, he takes advices from good people here and he just throw it away and thinks that he is the only one right and nobody knows anything except him!!!....then why did he asked for advice if he dont want it and acts like a pro while he is not!!!.... he got to respect others in order to get respected by others...!

Comment

Originally posted by maged View Post
            yes i am serious...read the whole thread, and u will know that i am serious, he takes advices from good people here and he just throw it away and thinks that he is the only one right and nobody knows anything except him!!!....then why did he asked for advice if he dont want it and acts like a pro while he is not!!!.... he got to respect others in order to get respected by others...!
            Same to u Bro. read what u just wrote; " you need to respect others in order to get respect"
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              Same to u Bro. read what u just wrote; " you need to respect others in order to get respect"
              x2 my head is twisted...lol

Comment

award for your dumbest statement so far, eat a dick maged
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yea maged! When you disrespect one member of JM, here comes the calvary my boy. Thanks for having my back yall...much love!!!

Comment

W00t w00t

Yea maged! When you disrespect one member of JM, here comes the calvary my boy. Thanks for having my back yall...much love...here are a couple of pics I took on the 29th day of my cycle, which was yesterday. My traps and delts are growing rapidly, so I wanted yall to see that. I'm also eating a lot and my midsection is suffering, but I'm bulking!!!!!!!!!!! I'll type up an update tonight...I'm about to eat and work out...

~Vul
                    Attached Files

Comment

looool...!

Comment

Nice pics vulgar, keep up the good work. Much agreed with dboss, ODB, and pushin. Mage ur a dick.

Comment

all i do is watching this thread and die from laughing..! rly

Comment

i think this thread is getting a bit out of hand now tbh, i think Vulgarity is open to listen to all opinions, i just think it is they way in what some things were said some people have take offence ect i am not talking any name's because i don't really want to jump in on your argument, i just want to see the log carry on personal i don't see anything wrong with the cycle i have heard people running d-bol at end with good results, pct looks good. i think log's like this are good for others to read and see what type of things they can expect from they cycle's and what like to see the log carry on.

Comment

all i do is watching this thread and die from laughing..! rly
                              all i do is look at this pic and die from laughing... thats a sweet perm ya got there

Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

vn looking sexual

Comment

Working...
                                X