Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tryin to decide cycle options. which would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=PushinWeight;20696]pct while on hrt? whats the thought process behind that? those are pretty good cycles you mentioned above, but theres also alot of options with your common cheaper compounds. mast, var, and primo get expensive. i was going to try mast this cycle but everyone talks about their hair coming out in clumps on it, scared me away[/QUOTE

Yeap. We'r not just talkin hrt those are some heavy cycles i mentioned it's a good idea to run a small pct even on hrt imo. Ur body's gonna need some help in recovery its not just about hpta recovery what about ur liver, estrogen and progesterone, bp, libido. There's loads of pct products available these days that cover just about everything.

Mast did nothing noticeable to my hairline. 600mg a week I didnt lose any hair.
    Last edited by Deltoid; 04-20-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

me personally, i keep liver, estro, prog, and bp in check while on. libido is addressed during pct if its a problem, but its usually caused by one of the things that should be kept in check during the cycle. or low test, which the op wont experience.

and thats awesome that you didnt have any hairloss from mast, almost makes me want to give it a shot. but id be highly upset if i wasnt so lucky
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
      X