No announcement yet.

Best places to get pins???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered from gpzservices, already got a tracking #. Great place for pins, highly recommended.

Comment

I get mine from the local steroid users needle exchange (DISCUS - Chester le Street) - got 100 x 1.25 inch 23g, 100 x 1inch 23g and 100 x 1.5inch 21g, 100 x 2ml barrels, swabs. sharps bin etc - all free happy days.....
      allergate
      Last edited by allergate; 04-15-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

allergate i cant help but see your from england to but i never heard of such service do you know if your's one is a one off place or is there a number of them over the place?

Comment

Hiya Jimmy

This is one of three in the UK I believe, the doc and nurses said that people travel up from leeds etc. Where are you in the North West? Could be worth your while registering, then popping over now and then for pins, barrels etc and blood tests? All free

Comment

hmmm im on the outskirt's of liverpool but i think it will be something i shall look into for sure thanks for your post does the places have like a name or is it just steroid users needle exchange?

Comment

The one in Chester le Street is called DISCUS. Its run by a doctor called Rob Dawson, he's cool and so are his team. If you want the details I can send u them or I can post them on here if the mods would be ok with that? You can ring them as they may know where the other ones are... If you google DISCUS rob dawson chester le street you will find an article from the Times about his clinic from a few years ago too...

Comment

Working...
              X