No announcement yet.

winstrol reviews/what it does,be honest guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want a successful cycle test base is a necessary component, if you dont wana incorporate it then you are wasting your time, money, and liver.. so in that case I bump what dav1d said

Comment

Winny would fck you up if you ran it alone bro, im not trying to be an ass im just tryin to be real with ya. If this is your first cycle which i think it is just run a (injectable) test about 500mgs for 10 weeks, you will gain great and will love your results. At most add a oral and if you really want to use winny i would use injectable instead becuase you have to use double of the oral to have same effects water based winny. It's all up to you in the long run im just tryin to look out and be the one to tell you stop and re look at what your doin bro!! be safe
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
        Just don't do it your not ready,nobody does winny their first cycle bro come on now and whats a cycle without test nothing so just find something else to do like diet and lift . Don't worry about juicing right now, it will be a waste i can see it now!!!!!
        Like riding a bike without wheels, weeeeeeeee screamed the little piggy all the way home

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
          Like riding a bike without wheels, weeeeeeeee screamed the little piggy all the way home
          Lol exactly!!!!!hahahha
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Gotta run test with winny tabs aleast 500mg of test aweek
            SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
              Gotta run test with winny tabs aleast 500mg of test aweek
              True story!!!!! It's already written in the great big book lol

Comment

What would the lowest amount of test be if I just wanna maintain (keep) the levels at the same level as natural.

I mean.

I want to use winstrol like the base and then use low dose test to give the body just the same amount it loses when on!

I don't want to use test in that manner that the test compound will be the base as to speak!

Thanks for input from you!

Comment

I used winstrol recently for the first time. Used it for 2-weeks and started to notice bad shoulder and elbow pain. I personally didn’t like it. So I traded for equal amount in suspension. But I’m a power lifter. So going light on workouts to avoid joint pain is out of the question. I’d rather just eat cleaner and do cardio. Winstrol wasn’t for me but to each his own I guess.

Using winstrol by its self is not a good idea.

Comment

i always use winni with other compounds personally tho i think its sound 4 good strength gains used as a kicker i find it works real well imo

Comment

Working...
                    X