drinkable winny? views...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
    Ill get the ball rolling here. As i mentioned in my last PM to you. You can drink winny (the only injectable i know of that you can do this) but as you take it daily in small doses its hard to get the dosage exactly right whereas with tabs you know the dosage your taking more accurately. And as i also mentioned Winny tastes like shit.
    I agree with you on this I am currently doing the drinking thing, (not a fan of sticking myself) too with the winny and dbol. second week so far and it seems to be working very well for me. will keep you all posted. Oh yea I am also taking 1920MG of milk thistle for the liver..

Comment

How much did you use as in MG or ML wise to drink it? Did you mix it with any of drink or just straight to your mouth and shallow it? I have winny in liquid. And I'm mad at myself for finding out that winny hurts more than test susp on ED/EOD injections. I have heard of winny being drinkable and found several different info/report about it but seem cant find straight answer on how much of MG to drink it to "match" like 75ish to 100ish mg injection. Would that be like 100 to 200mg orally?

Comment

Working...
      X