No announcement yet.

Liv Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's milk thistle capsules I use, they work good, the only bad thing about them, I don't know if anyone else gets this problem? When I burp I get an after taste from the capsule and it is stank. A minor thing to put up with though, rather that than my liver jumping out my body and beating me with a broken bottle for the torture I'm giving it.

Comment

what are you cycling? Any oral(s)?

Comment

Great....something swell to look forward to....I Bart (burp fart) enough as it is, like I need another stimulus to cause it.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
          Great....something swell to look forward to....I Bart (burp fart) enough as it is, like I need another stimulus to cause it.
          The kind I use are called Health Spark high strength milk thistle capsules they come in a bottle of 90 x 5700mg

Last cycle on d-bol they worked okay I guess. Apart from the burp after taste.

Comment

the smell is prolly just your top lip ~ jk

Comment

Lol.....hey I wash it once a week whether it needs it or not.
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat View Post
                While taking orals on cycle should you use liver protection Im running a 12wk cycle with 2 orals included d-bol and winni lower doses and if so Whats the best
                You should include some type of liver protector to be on the safe side in a cycle thats like yours and contains multiple orals. I've heard some good feedback from guys using the Liv 52

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
                  for most of my all cycle i use ridutox its liver protector/detoxifier its great prod
                  never saw this before. looks like some pretty intense stuff. ever get blood work done on liver values? if so, have you been able to compare cycles with this vs without?
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i usually start a couple wks before the cycle, running 2 grams of milk thistle, then 1gram a day while on the oral followed by 2 grams for a couple wks after
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                    X