Knotted up and sore on Test E. Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knotted up and sore on Test E. Need help

So I am 2 weeks into a cycle of Test E and Tren E. 250mg Tren E each week and 500mg Test E.

On my first shot of the Testosterone E in my left delt, it was very very sore for 8 days. Felt a hard lump under surface. It was not hot, no swelling or itching. Just knotted up real bad for 8 days. And that was from 1ml.
    So I thought maybe I just had a bad shot. It happens. I then mixed half ml of the Test with half ml of the Tren E and shot it in my quad. Next day it was sore and lasted 4 days. If I use the Tren E on its own, It is fine. It is the Tesosterone causing the issues. There were other guys who have reported the same problems with this brand of Test E.

So now I am waiting on some HG Test to arrive. Which I damn well should have gone with in the first place. So only running the Tren E right now.

What do you experienced guy think would cause this reaction from the Test?
    Just dirty gear? The source said there is no EO in it and it is overdosed to 350mg per ml. Even then, when it is cut with another product, it should not cause these problem. Is it crashing in the muscle?

Just looking for some opinions.

Originally posted by bigmatt View Post
    So I am 2 weeks into a cycle of Test E and Tren E. 250mg Tren E each week and 500mg Test E.

On my first shot of the Testosterone E in my left delt, it was very very sore for 8 days. Felt a hard lump under surface. It was not hot, no swelling or itching. Just knotted up real bad for 8 days. And that was from 1ml.
    So I thought maybe I just had a bad shot. It happens. I then mixed half ml of the Test with half ml of the Tren E and shot it in my quad. Next day it was sore and lasted 4 days. If I use the Tren E on its own, It is fine. It is the Tesosterone causing the issues. There were other guys who have reported the same problems with this brand of Test E.

So now I am waiting on some HG Test to arrive. Which I damn well should have gone with in the first place. So only running the Tren E right now.

What do you experienced guy think would cause this reaction from the Test?
    Just dirty gear? The source said there is no EO in it and it is overdosed to 350mg per ml. Even then, when it is cut with another product, it should not cause these problem. Is it crashing in the muscle?

Just looking for some opinions.
    It sounds like the high mg test (350mg ml) is the problem. Are you using a full cc at a time or a half? I wanted cut it with more gear. I would cut the gear with some cotton seed oil that should help with the problem you are having.

Comment

I cut a half ml of the Test with a full ml of the Tren and it still knots me up

Comment

Do you massage the area for a few mins after the shot that helps also.

Comment

Yeap I massage the area and all injections are done sterile and proper. My wife does my shots as she is a nurse. All the other guys one of which did have abcess from this crap, have all tried the normal massage, heat packs, heating up oil before injection etc etc. I sure can not wait till my Human Grade arrives. I had to go UGL for Tren but damn I should have known better.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmatt View Post
            Yeap I massage the area and all injections are done sterile and proper. My wife does my shots as she is a nurse. All the other guys one of which did have abcess from this crap, have all tried the normal massage, heat packs, heating up oil before injection etc etc. I sure can not wait till my Human Grade arrives. I had to go UGL for Tren but damn I should have known better.
            I guess the high mg per ml gear is not agreeing with you so its good you have human on the way. What ugl are you using? Also, running tren without test will really shut you down so I hope you get your human quick.

Comment

Bigmatt, I've had the same thing a few years ago and I'll give you my opinon... It sounds like the gear may be a little dirty.. I switched gear brands and doubled up on the dose and it was smooth!! Didn't even know I had a shot... It depends where you get your stuff from.. Just find a good product that works for you and stick with it..

Comment

Working...
              X