GP dbol is the shit!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graffix View Post
    I don't see y any1 would need more than 30-40mg of dbol a day. I had incredible gains on dbol 30mg ed and test
    True you don't need more than that!!!! But people have to see for themselves i guess, i personally don't need 50mgs but others might not respond to anything lower than that. It all depends on the person brotha!!!
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I've got arimidex to run through whole cycle. Ive got aromasin proviron and hgc coming. Should be here in about 4 weeks.
      Dbol first 6 weeks with the EQ. Eq at 600 mg. Then for the rest of the cycle, test run next to EQ at 750 mg.
      What can I expect for sides from dbol? Does it shut down your sex drive? EQ should be pretty decent right? If it will fuck up my dick again, I'll just wait until I get the test to run with it right from the start.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Sorry. Didn't mean to hijack this thread
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
          I've got arimidex to run through whole cycle. Ive got aromasin proviron and hgc coming. Should be here in about 4 weeks.
          Dbol first 6 weeks with the EQ. Eq at 600 mg. Then for the rest of the cycle, test run next to EQ at 750 mg.
          What can I expect for sides from dbol? Does it shut down your sex drive? EQ should be pretty decent right? If it will fuck up my dick again, I'll just wait until I get the test to run with it right from the start.
          You will get alot of water weight and bloat, a great sence of well being and im almost positive it doesn't effect your sex drive. Deff start the test the same time you start your EQ. Adex is great to run throughout your cycle, but still expect some estrogen sides as it's just what comes along with d bol. You will be good brotha you picked a good cycle to run imo!!!!!
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

then you never tried the russians!! iv never done g.p but the akhirin was best d/bol

Comment

Working...
            X