GP Oral Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mercury View Post
    I have not seen it but dBol is also oral test and it is not the same what for example test p.
    Results are different

So I have my doubts.
    You have your doubts because you must do your homeworks, a lot of its...

Comment

I don't get any sides with tren-e. My friend and I switch and order each others gear sometimes so last week I got my friend some pins and in turn he bought me some oral tren. Its on its way. I'll post up with some results.

Comment

Originally posted by omni View Post
        I don't get any sides with tren-e. My friend and I switch and order each others gear sometimes so last week I got my friend some pins and in turn he bought me some oral tren. Its on its way. I'll post up with some results.
        sounds like a good deal to me. keep us posted!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by LittleNicky View Post
          But when that moment does occur that you are on top of your woman pounding away like a jackhammer on concrete...
          Happend this morning ...

- I'm dying under here !!!!!!!

On Oral Tren 500-750mcg/day and gone up 15 pound in non fat in one month!
          This compound is silly ... as in good!

Comment

I ran GP oral Tren with my last cycle at 500mcg for 4 weeks... Did not see much from it at all and got no sides with it.. Not sure if it was underdosed or what the deal was its over rated is my mind.

Comment

GP oral Tren is great stuff! Gen Shi has some oral tren that I hear is great, too.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I'm scared of this oral tren haha

I've been saying I'm going to run it for a while now but I've never pulled the trigger.

Comment

How does this oral tren compare to methylDienolone, the old Gaspari Methyl-D ?

Comment

Methyldienolone the gaspari stuff is 1,000 on the anabolic scale while Methyltrienolone oral tren is 12,000 so as far as that not very similar i dont know about actual results tho to throw something else into the bag of confusion there is Dimethyltrienolone is that just same as the methy tren except methylated lol?
                    hackleech
                    Last edited by hackleech; 10-12-2011, 02:30 AM.
                    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                    Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                    X