No announcement yet.

My cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go with the 1% low fat stuff. Also I add chives to my cheese, it adds flavour and it's low in sodium.

Usually its brown crackers with butter (small amounts on each cracker) with cottage cheese and mixed in chives, (Uncooked chives)

Comment

sky the limit with cottage cheese, I've mixed tuna with it. Craisins, tangerine slices.

Comment

Ok I'll try that out tonight thanks
        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
          sky the limit with cottage cheese, I've mixed tuna with it. Craisins, tangerine slices.
          It is pretty versatile stuff aye.

Comment

Cage, I'm right behind you. On week 3 same cycle. Got a pump so good last night I couldn't take my shirt off. I had to go into the shower to get it off. Incredible gains, 4 weeks ago I was doing 8reps of 245 on bench, last night I was throwing up 295 nice and steady no strain.

Comment

That's the way to do it bro I love this stuff

Comment

Seeing as you were at 9% bf I assumed you had defined abs, have you noticed with the dbol/test any loss of definition or increase in BF % due to bloat/water retention? About to start a smiliar cycle and am debating between using test/dbol or test/winnie.

Comment

No bodyfat gain for me abs still look good but I work abs everyday

Comment

Working...
                  X