No announcement yet.

Warning to all members of professionalmuscle.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I assume you won't be ordering any Balkan Pharma products now either?

Comment

I don't know if your talking to me but yes , I already did , only with another sponsor on another site that must be associated with naps because everything on their webpage is almost identical . Some of the feedback with naps on OLM has been negative regarding T/A so I went with another sponsor and hope all goes well . A lot of delayed shipment may have something to do with bad weather conditions in the northern states from what I'm reading and I live in the south where we don't have snow . I have used naps before and all was good and hope it still is if choosing him in the future .

Comment

I meant I assume you won't be ordering anything labeled Balkan Pharma, since Alin is behind Balkan. Balkan is OK, but I would stick with GP 100% over Balkan.

As for naps, they have been a solid source for many years now. They've never let me down the last 4 years, and if there's ever been a problem they take care of it right away. Delays happen with any source. I was just reading about guys having long delays with another well known international source. Most times, if it takes over 5-6 weeks, your stuff was either snagged or stolen.

Naps will reship and make it right if this happens.

Comment

Since I ordered Balkan , I just have to wait till it comes and see how it works . As I was saying , this other source I ordered from sells Balkan , GP and other products found on the naps pricelist . I don't want to think all Balkan is being made from Alin or coming directly from him if other legit sponsors carry it and it works . We all have to learn through trial and error .

Comment

Working...
          X