Best Dbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Dbol?

What is the best Dianabol brand right now?

Lol gp all the way

Comment

im using the GP dbol 50s i only need to take a half a pill a day great pumps and strength gains after one week what do u plan on running judge ? a stack or just by itself ?

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
        im using the GP dbol 50s i only need to take a half a pill a day great pumps and strength gains after one week what do u plan on running judge ? a stack or just by itself ?
        gonna use it by itself as a supp.I got some leftovers like Naposim and Meta but I will be run out soon that's why I ask

Comment

i like GP too. have only ever used the 10mg tabs. i also like naposim, but they cost more. in the end, as long as it is real and properly dosed, best price is what i go with. so GP get my business.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Nincely put.. Some like coke others like pespi. if u know what I mean.
            Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            i like GP too. have only ever used the 10mg tabs. i also like naposim, but they cost more. in the end, as long as it is real and properly dosed, best price is what i go with. so GP get my business.

Comment

In my avatar pic I was running GP D-bol...This was 6 weeks in... Strong stuff !!!!!

Comment

Whats a good dose of d-bol to run

Comment

Something like D-bol you can get huge gains from small doses.. Most people like 20-30mgs a day.. I was playing around this time and tried 50mgs. a day.. I'll be honest with ya, Didn't see that much of a differance from the last time I ran 30mgs a day..

Comment

mbig245 Next cycle GP d-bol and of course test I think I will start out running 30mgs. d-bol a day do you spread through out day or drop all at one time before training

Comment

Your gonna want to spread it through out the day... I'll take mine in the mourning as soon as I get up, at lunch, before I train and right after I train..

Comment

Thats what I thought try to keep blood levels there
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat View Post
                          mbig245 Next cycle GP d-bol and of course test I think I will start out running 30mgs. d-bol a day do you spread through out day or drop all at one time before training
                          I got all gp gear and accidentally picked bp(balkan) instead of gp. But I can't complain cuz I'm up 25lbs in 5wks. Its also veddy veddy nice

Comment

The best D-bol in my opinion is Made by Jelfa!

Comment

Working...
                            X