Biggest Cycle Yet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Cycle Yet!!!

My next cycle will consist of this.... give pointers if u feel u can help...
    1-3 anadrol 50mgs ed
    1-10 eq 600mg wkly
    1-8 test eth 500mgwkly
    9-12 test eth 750wkly
    Pct...
    1-18 exemestane 12.5 ed
    5-7 hcg 500 wkly then 14-16 hcg 1000 wkly
    14-18 100mgs clomid for 2wks then 50mgs last 2wks
    So what u guys think? What did I do wrong and how can I fix it? Need input since ill be purchasing in a few days thanx

You got the right idea but I wouldn't bump the test up on the back side of the cycle.. If anything you would want to start with 750mgs. of test rather than ending with it.
    You can front load like this. (1-6 Test 750mgs a wk.
    (6-12 Test 500mgs. a wk.
    ( 1-4 anadrol
    ( 1-12 EQ.
    This would be the way I ran it...

Comment

Got it. Wat about the way I have the pct planned out? U like? This will put me back a bit over 6 bills after the riggs

Comment

theEQ is going to take forever to kick in. you'd be better served by running it all the way throuh. honestly, 16 wks would be much better.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i did use EQ for 10 weeks and nothing so 12+ is a must

Comment

Wow so I need at least another 3 bills. I've never done eq b4 so I didn't know how to run or wat to expect. 16wks of eq and tst should be nothing less than dramatic gain

Comment

I'm really confused about wat pct to run. Would 12.5 or 25mgs of aromasin be ok everyday along with clomid at end or should I run aromasin 12.5/ nolva 10mg on cycle then at the end do 25mg aromasin for 4wks along with 20mg nolva 4wks? Wat should I do? Need help!!! Will these b enough to keep estro sides at bay? Would 500mg of bold b okay at 16wks with 750 of test e 16wks

Comment

Working...
              X