Does Anyone KNOW???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone KNOW???????

I need ta know for absolute sure wether or not roids hcg ect. can be found in a lab piss test??????

They don't...

Comment

regular company piss tests don't test for AAS

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
        regular company piss tests don't test for AAS
        Verry nice pic Limo!! This is for felony Probation not company i need ta know if it can be found in urine or if it has ta be a blood test???

Comment

They only test for street drugs, unless u were popped for juice and that must be taken by blood as far as I know, they wont check for that.

Comment

Most companies use a 5 panel drug screen, including probation offices. They are looking for opiates THC, meth, amp, and cocaine. There are tests that do test for aas, but majority of companies dont even look for it, so your ok. And not to mention they are expensive.. They do have aas drug tests I believe at CVS or Walgreens. Its to help parents find out if their kids are using roids.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
              Most companies use a 5 panel drug screen, including probation offices. They are looking for opiates THC, meth, amp, and cocaine. There are tests that do test for aas, but majority of companies dont even look for it, so your ok. And not to mention they are expensive.. They do have aas drug tests I believe at CVS or Walgreens. Its to help parents find out if their kids are using roids.
              So it can be found in urine???

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                They only test for street drugs, unless u were popped for juice and that must be taken by blood as far as I know, they wont check for that.
                I wasnt poped for roids but u say that they do hav ta take blood ta find roids???

Comment

As long as your not doing drugs I wouldn't worry about it... My brother passed his screening... Get your swole on brotha!!!

Comment

The answer is YES, steroids can be detected in urine. Absolutely. Anabolic steroids and their metabolites are excreted from the human body via urine. Will they test for them? Who knows. If you're a big guy and they think you're juicing, maybe they'll check that box on the drug-test order form. I'd google "steroids and urine" and read.

Comment

Hey bud I was in felony drug court 3yrs ago and di a 10 weeker of dbol sust and deca, got tested at least once a week and they never knew a thing. if they say u look like ur gaining weight then tell them ur lifting and taking whey protein or weight gain. Promise ull b fine unless u put 30lbs of muscle on in a few weeks lol wish

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                        As long as your not doing drugs I wouldn't worry about it... My brother passed his screening... Get your swole on brotha!!!
                        Thanx Bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                          Hey bud I was in felony drug court 3yrs ago and di a 10 weeker of dbol sust and deca, got tested at least once a week and they never knew a thing. if they say u look like ur gaining weight then tell them ur lifting and taking whey protein or weight gain. Promise ull b fine unless u put 30lbs of muscle on in a few weeks lol wish
                          Kool thanx!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swoleja85 View Post
                            So it can be found in urine???
                            Yes! I believe those tests at walgreens/cvs that test for aas are urine tests.

Comment

Ya walgreens has aas pee test I think they're between 75-100 bucks. More expensive then regular pee test. They test for like 8 different drugs. I had a buddy that didn't know if his gear was real so he dosed for a few weeks then bought a test. Sure enough he was g2g

Comment

Working...
                              X