Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not if we meet at SAFELIFES gym then they can't

Comment

We need to do it.. The all star work out session!!!!

Comment

back on topic, i dont use less than 600mg of EQ. if i were to use it again, i think i would probably go with 800mg
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I can post my stats, no flaming please, we all make our own decisions, leave it at that.
          age- 23
          height- 6' 2"
          weight- 172 lbs
          years training- 8 (serious diet and regimen-4)
          bf- <7% (I usually fluctuate between 5 and 8% depending on what I eat that week, I am a hardgainer)
          training schedule- I work out every day, usually take 1 or 2 days off per week, I do two sessions at the gym on training days, one for cardio (15-45 min. depending on the day) and about an hour and a half for weights, done after work and several meals. (usually start at 10pm, end 11:30, protein, HUGE meal, bed)

Diet- EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. supplement with whey protein, weight gainer, casein, quick carbs, raw eggs, creatine, and vitamins (including fish oil, cla)

I like to keep my dosages low because, comparatively speaking, I don't weigh that much. Once I am on your level (everyone in this thread) I will probably increase dosages.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
            That sounds like fun guys ( ME , SAM, LIMO and SAFELIFE) All in the gym!!!! They would kick us out!!!!!!
            Man I would love to see that, I could imagin the expression on the peoples faces, Ill bring my camera. lol

Comment

SO is this dosage good for my weight?

Comment

Working...
              X