Gp nolva and clomid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp nolva and clomid

Okay, so I'm waiting on my gear to get here from uncle naps. And I've been thinking about my pct. the thought that keeps running through my head is "what if my pct gear is bunk(gp nolva and clomid)? Can anybody put my mind at ease? Can you tell I'm an over thinker? This is my first time using uncle naps so I'm a little worried.

Just cruise

but in all seriousness I've used gp nolva but not their clomid. My test level was back to my normal of 650 only 6 weeks after my last test e pin. I was also running hcg the entire cycle tho

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
      Just cruise

but in all seriousness I've used gp nolva but not their clomid. My test level was back to my normal of 650 only 6 weeks after my last test e pin. I was also running hcg the entire cycle tho
      Thanks brother, that helps a lot! Hopefully my gear will be here sometime this week! It'll be 2 weeks on Friday since it shipped!

Comment

Originally posted by juicefreak View Post
        Thanks brother, that helps a lot! Hopefully my gear will be here sometime this week! It'll be 2 weeks on Friday since it shipped!
        no problem, i highly recommend running hcg with any cycle. it's not much more of an added expense and well worth it

Comment

Working...
        X