proper T/E ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proper T/E ratio

Hey fella's new to this site. Lots of useful info ! Have started HRT couple years ago and have unfortunately had to switch doc's a few times from insurance changes. I was originally put at 200mg once a week and also first doc. prescribed Arimadex 1mg tabs as needed. Upon seeing my second PCP he immediately cut my dose to 100mg based on nothing and discontinued my AI script. (says he does not believe in AI's, and "they" don't know the long term effects on men yet) to this I say WTF ! Really ??? sooo anyway I had blood work my test level came in at (264 total) , (28 free), and estro total at ( 70 ) although I waited 10 days after last inject to get blood draw. I have read somewhere that 10.1 to 15.1 ratio of T/E was healthy. what are some of your guys thoughts on the matter of ratio ? I know I am going to get my dose increased to get levels up to 500 or so as that is where I want to be. And I guess I will just get (liquid Litro) from CEM labs for AI cause doctors are becoming sue scared freaks. thanks in advance !

one up

here is a read for U ; http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...estrogen-ratio
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Awesome. Thx !

Comment

I also did some research on this site about RBC getting to high with Test. my Hematocrit is at (53), the high end for a 45 year old says (50) on the high side. RBC is at 5.9 So having read here about giving blood and aspirin therapy, I began taking Bayer (extended release 81mg) tablets once a day. What can I expect to lower my levels with this kind of dose ?? Also on the "giving blood" part,...curious how often and how much ?? to get in normal range if these are my numbers ?? and what does this do to my (free and total) levels of Test. ? would they not drop as well from giving blood ? sorry for the borage of questions, just want to get dialed in for health reasons. I did not mention before but am well versed in Diet and have a pretty solid workout routine from past.

Comment

Working...
        X