Bunk pct, try second one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunk pct, try second one?

Okay I've been off pct for about two months and my test levels have gotten worse if anything. I don't think my clomid or nolva were any good. My question is could I try another pct to kick start my test levels back up I'm dying here absolutely 0 sex drive no energy and every symptom of low t. The only problem is it would take probably close to another month to pick up some more clonid and nolva is it worth a shot? If not any other suggestion to kick start my test I'm worried I have done permanent damage and will have to do trt. I am only 23 so maybe my age will be one thing to help on my side. Any help is much appreciated.
    sigpic

what did you runned bro? what pct protocol you folowed as well too?
    sigpic

Comment

I would suggest ordering some legitimate nolva or clomid (pharm grade) asap and def run another PCT. In the meantime, I would go pick up some tribulus and start taking it twice a day. If you have an AI sitting around (Aromasin, etc) it could also help you start producing more test by lowering your estro...which is probably your dominant hormone at the moment.
      If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Working...
      X