Avoiding the test crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoiding the test crash

What's up brothers been a while, I've been doing a lot of reading lately and one thing that grabbed my attention was the estrogen rebound at the end of cycle. Here's how I see it when aas is discontinued (abruptly) the hpta let's loose a lot of estrogen to regain balance and the e rebound is responsible for negative progress. So my idea is to use proviron maybe 2 weeks before last pin at 25-50/day then when my cyp half life is up taper the proviron down. What do you think. Me 600 tcyp/wk anistrozel ed (think I need letro, tits still sore) 6-3 250 3500-4500 cals/day 40/40/20 macro split

FYI I'm on hrt so no pct

Comment

Would really appreciate any input on this strategy

Comment

You said it already.. Your on HRT.. No rebound and maintan an AI every 2 to 3 days.. I have yet to crash out. Im also on HRT.. If I feel a little off or low..
        There is a number of things you can do. Love to boost with prop. Rare but keep it on hand. Just my two cents.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Lab tests suggest new benefits for testosterone

Updated: 2013-07-30 15:56:46 CST Category: Infertility Testing-Male

Lab testing finds new use for testosterone

A study recently published online in the European Journal of Endocrinology suggests a new way to prevent muscles from wasting away: Testosterone replacement therapy. The scientists said that by injecting a small amount of the hormone directly into the liver, they were able to stimulate protein synthesis, which could prevent muscle loss and even promote muscle growth.

Researchers from the Garvan Institute of Medical Research in Sydney found that in post-menopausal women who were free of health-related complications, a restrained dose of testosterone helped keep their protein from wasting. The subjects were given 40 milligrams of crystalline testosterone to take orally per day, which goes directly to the liver. The report noted that it was a small enough dose that the hormone did not spillover to other organs or into the bloodstream.

Because there is no spillover, this new method of preventing muscle loss and promoting growth is free of the usual side effects that testosterone has when given to women. The report listed some of those unwanted results as aggressive behavior and heightened sex drive. Women will also sometimes grow excess facial hair and notice a deepened voice.

"This is really hopeful, because if we can see the same effect on protein metabolism at this stage, we believe it will translate into the same increase in muscle mass that we see from testosterone delivered systemically, yet avoiding all the unpleasant side effects," said Ken Ho, lead author of the study.

The researchers noted that the next step will be to gather healthy male subjects who have below-average testosterone levels and frailer participants who may be experiencing kidney failure. Ho said that should they see similar results, this could be used as a treatment for elderly people to prevent falls and subsequent osteoporotic fractures.

Also rather new HRT with 25 mg/day
          http://www.bioidenticalhormones101.c...d_for_Men.html

Comment

Working...
          X