I didn't get enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't get enough

I didn't look into how many were in a package, so I got 1 proviron, 1 nolvadex, and 1 clomid. Clomid is my pct. my question is can I take the proviron till it's gone, then take the nolvadex for the rest of the cycle? Or could I alternate one day proviron one day nolvadex? Or should I just order more.
    Or do I even need to take these during the cycle? I got them to act as an E blocker.
    Thanks everybody that responds

we need a little more information. Start off with, whats the cycle youre going to do. Personell information like: age, number of previous cycles (what were they). Also, and heres the biggest issue. You should of done some more research on the products you were going to take. Before you ask another question, or even start your cycle, read everything on this forum. It will more than likely answer your current and future questions, and if they dont, youll have a better understanding of what to ask, as opposed to " do i need these." This forum has a wealth of knowledge if you use it correctly.
    sigpic

Comment

First cycle Test E. I did a cycle about 12 years ago. I just got back into weight training a year ago.
      35y/0 6'1" 185 lbs. I did a lot of reading. Just when I placed my order I only bought one of each (proviron,nolvadex, and clomid). I don't know what I was thinking.

Comment

I is a lot of reading. On this forum and where I got everything from. I was going to do the test e for 14 weeks, while taking pro iron and nolvadex. Two weeks after my last pin I was going to start the clomid

Comment

so this is the first cycle in 12 years. Run the test at 500mg a week for 12-14 weeks and run nolva for the PCT. No need to run Clomid and no need to run the nolva during the cycle. Hope this helped
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, and thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X