pct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pct?

so I am on week 5 of a ten maybe twelve week cycle of test cyp. do you guys think clomid will be sufficient for pct? its test ONLY cycle and its my first. pining on tus and Saturday. 500mg's a week. I am 34 years old.
    FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
    paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

Try to avoid nolva on tren pct so you can use clomid 150/100/50/50 and aromasin 12.5-25 mg ED depends on you but defenantly you need ai not just clomid...how about hcg do you plan to use???
    sigpic

Comment

nah cant afford the hcg. I will go with the clomid and aromasin tho....
      FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

Run your AI until the day you start PCT. Then start your clomid. Could you get some nolva? Clomid is pretty rough as far as overall well being for pct, thats why its typically saved for cycles containing tren and nandrolone. Some users of clomid report sluggish, tired, lazy feeling and just a general overall bad feel while using clomid. Try n get some nolva and stash that clomid bro
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

actually I gotta GOOD supply of nolva. should I just use that for pct? It just didn't seem like that was enough?

I was told with just a test cycle I could be ok without an ai? I am goin into my six week without an ai with my cycle. guess I could start one now? I think I could get some fairly quick like this weekend quick.
          FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

Bro I used Nolva for my PCT 40/20/20/20 you suppose to do 10mg ED of the last week but cutting the pill in half they just broke up.
            It worked great for me. I did use some hcg too but you will be fine with just the Nolva.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

yes! thank you big pa!!!! that's a load off my mind!!!!
              FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

Originally posted by sponaugle13 View Post
                actually I gotta GOOD supply of nolva. should I just use that for pct? It just didn't seem like that was enough?

I was told with just a test cycle I could be ok without an ai? I am goin into my six week without an ai with my cycle. guess I could start one now? I think I could get some fairly quick like this weekend quick.
                Its enough. Using clomid and nolva together for pct is over kill IMO

As far as the AI goes, if it aint broke, dont fix it. If youre that deep into your cycle and you havent had any estro sides, then dont start it now. You might be one of the lucky few that dont need an AI. Typically people do use AI's with test only cycles but its usually just a light dose of adex as more of a preventative measure than anything
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
                X