• Show
Clear All

• Question about PCT on Test-C, Boldenone

I'm currently following the protocol below:
    Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Test Cyp 250
    Weeks 1-10 400 mg GP Bold 200
    Weeks 3-10 40 mg GP Oxan per day
    Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day

The PCT protocol I will follow says I should wait a week after my last injection to start PCT (Nolva, Clomid, Anastrozole, HCG). My question is, should I continue to run Anastrozole at .5mg for week 11 and then start the full PCT protocol in week 12? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I see a few problems here

1) Is that your weekly or one time injection mg's for test and eq? If so that is extremely low for both

2) 10 weeks or test or eq is not long enoug. Long esters need at least 12 weeks. Eq needs at least 15

3) You wont get much out of 40mg of var a day

4) .5mg of adex every day will kill your joints. You only need .25mg eod or e3d. If u need more than that, use aromasin

5) Way too much for pct. Just nolva is fine for this cycle. Use the hcg during the cycle and you wont need it during pct. Its better that way

6) Always wait 2 weeks after your last injection to start pct with long esters because they are LONG esters. They take LONGer to get out of your system

Give us your stats. Age weight height cycle experience body fat etc
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks Alex. This is a pre designed stack, so I was just following the instructions:

" Take .5ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1 mixed with 1ml of GP Bold 200, and another injection of this same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Starting on week 3, take 4 GP Oxan about an hour before your workout. Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone. "

So, yes those are the weekly mgs.

4) you said, .5mg ever day is too much. The pills are 1mg triangles, so splitting into quarters would be difficult. Thoughts?

In regards to 5, I have 2 x Pregnyl HCG (10,000 iu). What would the dose during cycle look like? The instructions for week 1 pct were:

"Starting week 1, take one injection measuring 1,500 iu of HCG once per day, three days , skipping a day in between each dose. (Example: 1,500 iu Mon, 1.500 iu Wed, 1,500 iu Fri). During week 2, take one injection measuring 1,000 iu of HCG three times following the same dose schedule as before. During week 3, take one injection measuring 500 iu of HCG three times, again following the same schedule as the previous 2 weeks."

32 years old. 190lb 6'1 . First cycle (hence buying a pre made satchel) Body fat is around 14-16% I'm a hard gainer with my natural weight hovering around 185-190.

Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X