Nolva Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolva Side

Okay I am in my first week of PCT of Nolva at 40mg a day. Breaking out everywhere!! Anyone else have this side from Nolva? Makes me shake my head in confusion. You would think from 40mg a day dbol and 500-750mg of test for 12 weeks I would have had them then. Which I didn't. And now during PCT boom
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

When u say 500-750mg of test, u meen u upped the dose towards the end of the cycle right?

What im getting at is i dont think its as much the nolva making u break out as it is your hormone levels changing dramatically. Say you go 8-10 weeks of 500mg a week, then up it to 750mg a week for the last 2-4 weeks, then go cold turkey. Thats a lot of changing your homones are doing. Thats why its recommended to stick with one dose for an entire cycle. You would have been better stretching out your 500mg cycle for another 2 or 3 weeks than upping it to 750mg. Your blood levels were stable at 500mg, then u upped to 750mg which took some time for your body to adjust, then right about the time u got those mg levels stable, you ended the cycle causing another disruption in blood levels. You see where im going? Your body just doesnt know whats going on which is causing the break outs in my opinion
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Alex is completely right brother.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Bingo^^^! I actually followed your log and if I remember correct I believe you upped your mg's after week 7 going into week 8 but then you dropped it back down again to 500mg's a week after a few weeks. Alex is correct that the changes we make have an impact on us in one way or another at some time or another. So those changes you made could be the cause for the breakouts. On my second cycle I did the same thing upping the dose to 750 a week. That caused a few unwanted side effects that forced me to lower the dose back down to 500 which in the long run caused more problems. That's the only time I had any major breakouts from gear. Other then the last time I ran tren in my cycle. I got a little bumpy on that one to but don't necessarily blame it on the tren altogether because I'm on it again!lol I found that using a sea salt scrub twice a week and the tanning bed 3-4 days a week helped dry my skin out and get it under control pretty quick.
        manonmac1
        Last edited by manonmac1; 08-24-2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

I always used to break out in PCT, the hormone fluctuation is tough.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            When u say 500-750mg of test, u meen u upped the dose towards the end of the cycle right?

What im getting at is i dont think its as much the nolva making u break out as it is your hormone levels changing dramatically. Say you go 8-10 weeks of 500mg a week, then up it to 750mg a week for the last 2-4 weeks, then go cold turkey. Thats a lot of changing your homones are doing. Thats why its recommended to stick with one dose for an entire cycle. You would have been better stretching out your 500mg cycle for another 2 or 3 weeks than upping it to 750mg. Your blood levels were stable at 500mg, then u upped to 750mg which took some time for your body to adjust, then right about the time u got those mg levels stable, you ended the cycle causing another disruption in blood levels. You see where im going? Your body just doesnt know whats going on which is causing the break outs in my opinion
            Yeah bro. I upped it to 750 for a while and back down to 500 for the last week. But I felt awesome at 750 Strong and walking hard on
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I gotcha. Yea thats still a whole lot of fluctuating hormones. Youre going to feel good while on no matter what the dose is. Thats just what test does for ya. Its when u stop giving ur body what its used to getting when u run into problems. And when u change your levels 3 times in one cycle, then stop, your body just kind of gives up and does its own thing. The breaking out is a way of your body telling u somethings not right
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
              X