fenugreek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fenugreek

what do you think about fenugreek seed to pct?

Originally posted by gilmar View Post
    what do you think about fenugreek seed to pct?
    What is the world is fenugreek seed?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I think yoou should stick to what works.. Good luck tho.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
        I think yoou should stick to what works.. Good luck tho.
        Agreed. Fuck worrying about what it is. There are a few things you dont want to gamble with in this game, and PCT is one of them. Stick with what has been working for guys since these drugs have been discovered. You cant go wrong with that
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          Agreed. Fuck worrying about what it is. There are a few things you dont want to gamble with in this game, and PCT is one of them. Stick with what has been working for guys since these drugs have been discovered. You cant go wrong with that
          Yo Alex.18 I still want to know what it is. Do you know? Not that I would use it. I will stick with PCT.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
            Yo Alex.18 I still want to know what it is. Do you know? Not that I would use it. I will stick with PCT.
            Its some kind of seed that supposedly boosts test but theres not alot of science behind it. Better test boosting options out there IMO
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
            X