Test E 250 and Tren E 200...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E 250 and Tren E 200...

1 ml of each twice a week plus .25 anastrozole daily. I am 44 5' 11" 208 lbs. I do lots of cardio and train in the weight room 4 to 5 times a week. This is my second cycle and I only have 3 weeks left. I have had a lot less sides this cycle with about the same gains...except this time I have developed sore swollen nipples in the last 10 days or so. I am planning on Nolva and HCG for my pct. Anything I take at this point I will have to order and will take me a few weeks to receive. Should I up the anastrozole to .50? Should I go see my doctor and ask for something? I think he would give me whatever I needed as long as it wasnt schedule one or something.
    Thanks a lot for the help
    Autothief

You can get your doctor thats good you can search some previous threads they talk about different peptides companies. You order there at your house in 3 days or so

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Will upping the anastrozole help?

Comment

...and I apologize I am taking half of a blue pill now which I believe is .50 so I would be going to a whole pill

Comment

Im not positive that uping the dosage will work i dont get gyno but my cousin is prone to it on tren and he take arimidex when his titties start to hurt 1 pill of caber fixes it fast

Comment

Just like Big L said. You can get pramipexole for tren sides and Aromatase inhibitors from research sites. Just make sure its a quality company. Very fast shipping!
            sigpic

Comment

I looked up arimidex and that is the same thing as anastrozole and that is already what I am taking. I upped my dose to 1 mg this morning. I spoke with my doctor and he will write me for whatever I need. I was looking at Letro but I understand it really destroys your sex drive. Any other suggestions guys?

Comment

Bro you need to be taking some Cabergoline or Pramipexole. Sounds like you may be having Prolactin Gyno problems. Now with upping your Arimidex to 1mg you are going to kill all estrogen in your body. Also you are going to be dry as beef jerky and your joints will ache. Also you may start feeling like a steaming pile of cow dung LOL.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Everybody reacts different to different things. Some people do well taking adex daily some people dry out. I take .5 everyday just to maintain while on cycle and do fine at that dose. If I start to notice the puffy sore or itchy nipples then I up the dose to 1mg because .5 isn't doing the job. Finding the proper dose for each person is always trail and error. Use to much and you're wasting the juice because you're killing to much and won't grow. Don't use enough and find yourself with puffy sore itchy nipples or knots and in the worse case with bitch tits. You have to try different things to find what works for you and I would definitely up the dose. If its to much your body will let you know and then adjust accordingly. Letro is very strong and I always keep it on hand during all cycles but only use it in cases where a small knot will form because it is so strong. Prolactin problems are another thing all together and would need to be treated differently. Prolactin effects the mammary glands and can cause the glands to swell as well as in some rare cases cause men to produce milk. It is generally associated with hard tissue under the nipples though. I get puffy nipples often on cycle and its actually pretty common. Up you're adex and go from there. You may only need to up it till it clears up and drop back down to your normal dose. Again that comes with listening to your body. It'll tell what's working if you listen to it. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
                    Everybody reacts different to different things. Some people do well taking adex daily some people dry out. I take .5 everyday just to maintain while on cycle and do fine at that dose. If I start to notice the puffy sore or itchy nipples then I up the dose to 1mg because .5 isn't doing the job. Finding the proper dose for each person is always trail and error. Use to much and you're wasting the juice because you're killing to much and won't grow. Don't use enough and find yourself with puffy sore itchy nipples or knots and in the worse case with bitch tits. You have to try different things to find what works for you and I would definitely up the dose. If its to much your body will let you know and then adjust accordingly. Letro is very strong and I always keep it on hand during all cycles but only use it in cases where a small knot will form because it is so strong. Prolactin problems are another thing all together and would need to be treated differently. Prolactin effects the mammary glands and can cause the glands to swell as well as in some rare cases cause men to produce milk. It is generally associated with hard tissue under the nipples though. I get puffy nipples often on cycle and its actually pretty common. Up you're adex and go from there. You may only need to up it till it clears up and drop back down to your normal dose. Again that comes with listening to your body. It'll tell what's working if you listen to it. Good luck.
                    Great advice,everyone reacts different and usually info is generalized as such,I never get gyno even at massive doses of test dbol etc well over a gram PW nothing but water retention and thats not even bad.My buddy gets gyno just looking at a vial of test, I'm exaggerating,but pretty close,he had surgery for bad gyno and used 1/2 my doses.I use adex for bloat and because I started test tren cycle after long lay off and manomac1 is the way I use it or eod.Also as someone mentioned already,caber is supposed to be the bomb for your issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X